Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: LyX with Docbook

First, I must say that LyX has come a long way and is quite
an impressive "editing utility" (hmmm, What do you call it? :)

It's claim of DocBook support brought me back to check it
out just yesterday.  When creating a new file from a template,
you can select DocBook.  When I tried to view the document (xdvi),
it failed in processing looking for sgml-tools.

Therefore, I believe that LyX supports DocBook indirectly
through sgml-tools.

Cort.