Subject: DOCBOOK: Footnotes in HTML chunks

When using footnotes, the HTML output is OK when using
-Vnochunks.

However, if I define <footnote id="fn-mynote">... and the Jade HTML
backend produces something like ".../x123.htm#fn-mynote", I donīt get
there when, somewhat later in the document, I define <footnoteref
linkend="fn-mynote">. This reference may end up in chunk, say
x130.htm, and the reference is thus ".../x130.htm#fn-mynote".

Obviously the chunk file name where the footnote is doesnīt find itīs
way into the HTML reference. Is that a bug or a feature?

Cheers

Jens
--
Jens M. Felderhoff