Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: install

On Thursday 2 December 1999, at 16 h 14, the keyboard of ZioBudda
<michel@michel.enter.it> wrote:

> Hi, there is no rpm avaible for install docbook 3.1 undex Linux/Redhat
> 6.1?

(That's something I dislike with RedHat, once you have any real work to do,
you need random RPMs from "contrib" or another unchartered place.)

I believe the Cygnus tools include everything you need:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/docbook-tools/

and might be simpler to use than calling jade directly.