Subject: DOCBOOK: Announce: New XSL/DSSSL Stylesheets

In what I'm sure will turn out, in retrospect, to appear as a
fit of lunacy, I decided to make a bunch of new releases on the
eve of my departure for XML'99 in Philadelphia.

>From http://nwalsh.com/

* Released Modular DocBook Stylesheets version 1.48 (1.47 never
  got released). Lots of small fixes.

* Released XSL DocBook Stylesheets version 1.1. A few
  improvements in the chunking script. The chunking script
  library API has been completely changed.

* Released Website XSL Stylesheet version 0.1. This is
  definitely experimental, but it is the stylesheet that
  produces this website.

* Put the slides from the XSL Tutorial that Paul Grosso and I
  are giving at XML'99 online.

Enjoy. And see (some of you) in Philly!

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you cannot find the truth right
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | where you are, where else do you
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | expect to find it?--Dogen