Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: how to convert DocBook files to PS files?

* Chang Liu (liu@ics.uci.edu) [991206]:%y37Sun, Dec 05, 1999 at 11:34:58PM -0800]:
> hello,
>
> I use sgmltools 2.0 to convert my DocBook document to HTML files.

For SGMLtools problems, I would suggest sending the message to its
list.

For a solution to your problem, see:
http://www.via.ecp.fr/ml/sgml-tools/199812/msg00063.html

ramin
--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999 -

		 Homepages *finally* updated!