Subject: DOCBOOK: Copyright in Chunked Header/Footer?

I'm using DocBook 3.1 and Norm's Modular stylesheets to format a book into
chunked HTML output with Jade. I'd like the book's copyright to appear on
each web page in the header or footer.

I've figured out how to say things like:

    (define %output-dir% "../htdocs/book")

but that's about the extent of my DSSSL knowledge at this point. I've
grepped around the stylesheets to see if I could figure out how to futz
with headers/footers on my own, but alas I must admit defeat (or at least
the lack of patience to pursue it further :-).

I can't be the first guy on the planet who wants the copyright in the
footer, can I? Any advice much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Bob