Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Doc version number

From: Mozur Matt <Matt.Mozur@emg.sms.siemens.com>
Subject: DOCBOOK: Doc version number
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:17:51 -0500

> I'd like to have the current revision or version number
> of my document appear automatically in my HTML or
> PS output, preferrably somewhere in the title page.
>
> Is there a way to do this with the "stock" DSSSL
> stylesheets?

I'm not sure what you want to do.  version number or revision number
for original docbook source file has nothing to do with DSSSL, AFAIK.

If you are using RCS or CVS, just put $Id$ in your source file do the
trick?

or are you looking for a tag like <version></version>? I might be
wrong, but I don't think the tag is not in docbook.

regards,
--
           yashi