Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Illustrations list

/ Nicolas Mailhot <nmailhot@capgemini.fr> was heard to say:
| 	I've been trying to make an illustration list, much like
| the table list that appears at the beginning of a book. So
| far I've failed to locate the relevant parametter. Do anyone
| of you knows how to do this ?

What tags are you using to markup illustrations? What tools are
you using to format your documents?

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | just is. And we dance to its
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | music.--Richard Dawkins