Subject: DOCBOOK: callout graphics directory ?

In html/dbparam.dsl:

(define %callout-graphics-path%
  ;; REFENTRY callout-graphics-path
  ;; PURP Path to callout graphics
  ;; DESC
  ;; Sets the path, probably relative to the directory where the
HTML
  ;; files are created, to the callout graphics.
  ;; /DESC
  ;; AUTHOR N/A
  ;; /REFENTRY
  "images/callouts/")

I think this is a problem, I use sgmltools, which wipes out the
HTML
directory each time it is run.  Maybe the default for
%callout-graphics-path% should be "../images/callout"?  That
would be consistent with the default value%admon-graphics-path%,
which is "../images/"

mm
--
My PGP public key ID: 0x727422b9 ( 1024-bit DSA )