Subject: DOCBOOK: conversions

Hello!

I hope it's not too offtopic for this mailing list ...

Actually i'm looking for something, that makes live easier when
writing documentations in html and manual page format.

Now i found SGML and DocBook and it sounds very well. One source,
different outputs, really great.

The only problem i have: I found a converter for sgml->ps and
sgml->html (sgmltools), but i need at least:

1. The html output has to be in one big file, not in 20 different
   (every section seems to be in an extra file).

2. I have to create UNIX MAN pages. DocBook provides nice elements for
   reference pages, but HOW can i convert this into man pages???

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
       chris

PGP signature