Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Customizing title page

> Mozur Matt wrote:
> > Bek:
> > > Using DocBook/nwalsh's stylesheets and the "book" format,
> > > how do I customize the title page?
> > > I want to include our company logo up the top.
> > Just include a mediaobject with your logo in the bookinfo section.

By the way, I tried to put a mediaobject on the title page,
and it was just ignored. With a graphic it worked just fine
(this is the _only_ graphic in my doc, figures are
mediaobjects). The only problem is it doesn't play well with
html formatting since most browsers can not display eps
files.

--
Nicolas