Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: 2 docbook lists

/ "Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org> was heard to say:
| biggest interest.  You could simply ignore some of the lists (at least
| for DocBook content), and then let that be known.  People who care
| enough will seek out an appropriate forum.

Oh, I'm not much concerned about the issue personally. I'll feel duty
bound to read them all, whether there are 2 or 20.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Debugging is 99% complete most of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the time--Fred Brooks, jr.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |