Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: DOCBOOK: Introduction & conclusion]

Terry Allen a écrit :

> In what formal way does the Conclusion differ from the
> preceding Chapters?  Is it formatted differently?

Well, in fact I'd like it to be as close as possible to the
introduction. It's a very short chapter that does not
deserves the mention " chapter " at all. And making it an
annex seems as awkward as making it a chapter.

Anyway, I'm rather suprised that the dtd thought prefaces
would be necessary, but postfaces not. Both are not unheard
of, I think.

--
Nicolas