Subject: DOCBOOK: jadetex producing different output each time run

Hi,

Maybe I missed something here, but I have a problem
with jadetex.

Everytime I run jadetex, it behaves different. This is what I do:

I remove old files
$ rm draft2.*
$ cp draft.sgml draft2.sgml

I generate the tex file:
$ jade -d  /usr/lib/sgml/docbook/print/docbook.dsl -t tex draft2.sgml

And I call jadetex
$ jadetex draft2.tex

The first time jadetex gives me a lot of warning like:
LaTeX Warning: Reference `51' on page 4 undefined on input line 835.
and the line numbers in the Table of Contents of the dvi file are all
"??"

I call jadetex again
$ jadetex draft2.tex

All warnings are gone, but the Table of Contents line numbers are now
all "-999"

I call jadetex again
$ jadetex draft2.tex
And miracle! The table of contents is correct.

What am I doing wrong?

Maarten