Subject: DOCBOOK: Docbook DTD RFE: PDF notation

Context: Docbook defines the following notation class for data attributes:

  <!ENTITY % notation.class
		"BMP| CGM-CHAR | CGM-BINARY | CGM-CLEAR | DITROFF | DVI
		| EPS | EQN | FAX | GIF | GIF87a | GIF89a
		| JPG | JPEG | IGES | PCX
		| PIC | PS | SGML | TBL | TEX | TIFF | WMF | WPG
		| linespecific
		%local.notation.class;">

However, in PDF production (pdfjadetex), figures can only be included
in PDF format (EPS to PDF conversion is pretty trivial).  Right now I
have to put the following in my internal document subset:

  <!ENTITY % local.notation.class "| PDF">
  <!NOTATION PDF          SYSTEM "PDF">
       <!-- I'm sure there's a proper pubid reference somewhere -->

This notation should probably be included in DocBook itself.