Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DSSSL-Processing of 'Revision'

Norman Walsh wrote:

> It's a bug in JadeTeX. It doesn't do the right thing with the table.
> <sigh/>

I will discuss this with Sebastian Rahtz on the pdftex ML next year...

Poking around in several books I found some hints about all the possible
values for a DSSSL table and tried the following:
If I create a customized driver (following the example in your really
excellent book!) adding a line like:

cell-before-column-margin: 6pt

or

cell-after-column-margin: 6pt

to the part "make table-cell" at the appropriate places I get a more
readable PDF output with some space between the table-cells.
This is a workaround, but at least it works for me.

Greetings
Michael
  Michael Wiedmann              |
  Cordless Technology A/S       |  Free your computer,
  Köpenicker Str. 180           |  install Linux
  D-10997 Berlin                |