Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Bug with %two-side% ?

Thomas Andre Berger writes:
 > Chapters should always start on the right side if you have two-side
 > option set.  That is correct behaviour, IMHO.
 >
 > But the margins are wrong using two-side and the tex-backend.  I don't
 > remember if that's how it when I use RTF (or MIF).

  When I was setting up the Python documentation handle both A4 and
US-Letter formatting (we use our own LaTeX classes), I got mail from a
European (don't recall which country) stating that starting a chapter
on the right-hand-side wasn't "required" the way it is for the US;
perhaps that's not quite right for all of Europe.  Hmm.
  Are there any resources on the Web that discuss these sorts of
internationalization issues?

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>