Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DSSSL-Processing of 'Revision'

Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) wrote:

> I would appreciate it if you would work out the patch (although Norm
> seems to prefer snippets to patches) so that all DocBook Stylesheet
> users would benefit from your discovery.

I made a first try to modify ´dbttlpg.dsl´ to conditionally insert
a ´cell-after-column-margin´ depending on ´print-backend´.
Until now it works only if I give the additionally command line option
´-V tex-backend´ to jade :(

Is there no way to go alone with the usual ´jade -t tex ...´ ?

Michael

--
          Looking for an X11 based PalmPilot Address Manager?
        Have a look at http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/