Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook to Palm Pilot

Too bad iSilo is a closed format (having the code be proprietary
doesn't bother me, having the file-format opaque does.)  I'd stick
with palm-doctoolkit, and some downconversion style sheets (though in
fact I usually cheat and go through HTML...)  The TealDOC extensions
(which *are* public) are supported by palm-doctoolkit, and the results
are quite nice.
			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd Of Kittens