Subject: DOCBOOK: nochunks

Hi All,

I'm trying to get a single html file using the " cygnus-both.dsl" and
"db2thml" script from Mark Galassi.

I have modified the cygnus-both.dsl as follows :

<!-- Cygnus customizations by Mark Galassi -->

etc.

;; customize the html stylesheet
;; ====================
-->

;; this is necessary because right now jadetex does not understand
;; symbolic entities, whereas things work well with numeric entities.
(declare-characteristic preserve-sdata?
          "UNREGISTERED::James Clark//Characteristic::preserve-sdata?"
          #f)

(define nochunks #t)  ;;single HTML page    <<<<<<<< I added this

etc.

However, I do not get any html file whatsoever.

Why does this not work ? Is my syntax wrong ?

Thanks,

Howard Mann.