Subject: DOCBOOK: object orient language reference with current docbook

Hi,

# I sent this message a few days ago.  hope it gets this time.

can someone give me a pointer to a docbook document that is:
- A reference documentation of object oriented language
- using current, version 3.1, docbook?

We had some threads about ClassSynopsis a while ago and seems to me
that will be the way to write oo reference doc with docbook.  But, I
have no idea when it is going to be available.  Any time soon?

thanks in advance.
--
             yashi