Subject: No Subject

Hello,

When I want to produce TeX files using jadetex, I'm getting a lot of  errors
messages like:

--Extract from TeX log--
! Text line contains an invalid character.
l.2697 {^@^@
          }\def\sbNom%
A funny symbol that I can't read has just been input.
Continue, and I'll forget that it ever happened.

Overfull \hbox (1.19897pt too wide) in alignment at lines 2750--2786
 [] []
 []

Overfull \hbox (1.19897pt too wide) in alignment at lines 2786--3600
 [] []
 []

Underfull \vbox (badness 10000) detected at line 3600
 []

[9.0.17] [10.0.17]
--End of Tex log Extract--

And like:

--Extract from TeX log--

[21.0.17]
File: pics/dubpfl01_backup_pic1.eps Graphic file (type eps)
 <pics/dubpfl01_backup_pic1.eps>
Overfull \hbox (47.40875pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 7292--7292
 [][]
 []

[22.0.17] [23.0.17] (procedures.aux) )
Output written on procedures.dvi (23 pages, 193016 bytes).
--End of Tex log Extract--

Then when I produce a ps file, I can only see 16 pages using ghostview win32.
But If want to view the last page (page 16) and then come back of one page (page
 15),
all the next pages(16 to 23) appears very quickly.  Ghostview stops and then
say:

--Extract of ghostview log--
Warning: EPS file should be careful using /setmatrix
Warning: EPS file should be careful using /setmatrix
Displaying page 15
Unrecoverable error: undefined in bop
Operand stack:
    14  15

--- Begin offending input ---

--- End offending input ---
file offset = 113055
gsdll_execute_cont returns -21

--End of ghostview log--

I think there's two problems. One is this funny symbol in the TeX source and the
 other is a size problem (paragraph or picture do not fit ?)

 I do not know much about TeX but:
- All my pictures do not exceed 500x500 pixels.
- My page size is set to A4 in print/dbparam.dsl.

So I presume that all my pictures should fit.

Can someome tell me what could be possibly wrong ?

Regards,
Gerald.