Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: DSSSL Questions

> ----------

Hello,
(I could not resist, but LinuxDoc could show images and use bibliographies.
Undocumented and not used...)

> My problem:
> The Tex-Output is not the thing I want. I like the LinuxDox-Tex
> much more. So I have to change the DSSSL, or?
As Norman Walsh said in a previous e-mail, you need to use a
"custom stylesheet". You need to override several of the parameters
found in "print/dbparam.dsl" (use locate to find them).
Things you can change:
	Default page size: (US Letter)
		Default font size: 10p (looks 12p to me, anyway)
		Default font size variations: ... (how big from the default
font size
			you want the Chapter, Section etc)
		Default images: none (you can put your logo on the top of
the page..)

I would be interested to have a LinuxDoc look in DocBook output...

Simos Xenitellis