Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: docbook->compiled winhelp

On 31-Jan-00, 03:26 (CST), Michael Wiedmann <michael.wiedmann@detewe.de> wrote:
> Are there any tools to create a "Compiled Winhelp" file aout of a
> DocBook source file?

I use jade to convert to html, 'tidy' to reformat the html into a more
normal format, and then MS's HTML Help Workshop to generate compile
HTML help files. (The Help Workshop chokes on the raw jade output, even
though it *is* standard conforming.)

You can get tidy from the http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/,
and the HTML workshop from some randomly changing place on
www.microsoft.com.

Steve
--
Steve Greenland         |  Reality is what refuses to go away when
Ellipsys Inc.           |  I stop believing in it.