Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: Docbook-help

On Wed, 02 Feb 2000,norman wrote:
> / madhu <b_maddy_016@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
> | since Docbook prohibits recursive sect more than level 6 and too many section
> | is supposed to produce erratic behaviour i have been doing this
>
> What erratic behavior? The <section> tag is "infinitely" recursive.
i dont know ,that was what docbook-definitive guide said about sectioning.i
haven't tested it
 > [augmented]

>   <para id="p1">...</para>
>   <para id="p2">...</para>
>   <sect1 id="s1">...</sect1>
>   <sect1 id="s27">...</sect1>
> </chapter>
>
> And you'd like the Chapter TOC to occur between paragraphs "p1" and "p2"?
>
> You could do that by hacking at the stylesheet, but I can't
> imagine a general rule that applies here.
>
> Why do you want this?
>
>                                         Cheers,
>                                           norm
becuase there is no element like this <me></me> ;-) .otherwise i would have
just used it and be happy.
as design element it will look nicer and makes better sense .
 unfortunately with docbook dtd, you have start with a <para></para> hence
this problem.
i have attached the page ,have a look at it ,it will make better sense.
i am yet to understand this style sheet business ,i have just managed to
start using your stlyesheets from db152.xip whew! =).
hope you can help me with this

thank you in advance
regards

--