Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Allow StartsWith/ContinuationOf on OrderedList?

The way I read the markup, the entirety of list 2 is contained within a
single element of list 1.  Therefore the end of list 2 is not available
to be "continued from" after the close of the list item that contains
list 2, let alone after the close of list 1.  So, the markup must assert
6, not 3.

    ---  ----
     |  / /         Lance F. Larsen
     | / /