Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Allow StartsWith/ContinuationOf on OrderedList?

Hmmm, in this case I think that the markup asserts 3.

Since the "continuation" attribute is associated with
lists in general, and list3 below in particular, I don't
think that paragraphs or other non-list elements can
"contain" a list (i.e., put something behind it) in the
same way that lists can with respect to the continuation
attribute.  I'm starting to doubt myself about listitems
being able to do so, though.

If </orderedlist> says "I'm done adding listitems to this list"
and continuation says "I didn't really mean that" it seems
to me that it has to refer to the </orderedlist> immediately
prior, not an earlier </orderedlist>.

    ---  ----
     |  / /         Lance F. Larsen
     | / /