Subject: DOCBOOK: ANNOUNCE: Experimental Stylesheets

Hello folks,

I've published new (experimental) releases of my XSL and DSSSL
stylesheets.

If you've contributed to the I18N support, please examine the
DSSSL stylesheets for errors, I've reworked that quite a bit.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Man is an intellectual animal, and
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | therefore an everlasting
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | contradiction to himself. His