Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DSSSL stylesheets with the XML-DTDs

/ Jan Scheffczyk <herta@Xterminator.STUDFB.UniBw-Muenchen.de> was heard to say:
| is it possible to use the DSSSL stylesheets together with the XML
| Docbook DTD?? I tried so, but I had the following problem:

Yes, but you cannot process the _stylesheets_ using the XML declaration.
Do not set SGMLDECL in your catalog file, and use the following command
line to run Jade:

  jade [options] \where\you\installed\jade\xml.dcl yourdoc.xml

and you should be fine.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Simplicity is always a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | virtue.--Edward Abbey
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |