Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: ClassSynopsis revisited again

Norm, I encountered a similar problem when documenting a client's
proprietary API. In the end, I gave up on what DocBook had to offer and
added my own extension to the DocBook DTD that gave me exactly the markup I
needed. It's specific to my case, though. IMHO, your last suggestion (the
one I quote below) would be pretty usable for most situations:

<classsynopsis language="cpp">
  <classparam>
    <classname>Rectangle_with_data</classname>
  </classparam>
  <classparam>
  </classparam>
  <classparam>