Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook Reference

I was reading through the DocBook reference today, and came across a couple
of errors:

- For the elements Option and Optional, the same example is used (Optional).
There is not a correct example for Option.

- The example for SystemItem does not have the element SystemItem in the
example.

Also, an earlier version of the DocBook Reference provided a short, one-line
definition for each element in the element list. The later (or current)
version does not provide this, meaning that you have to open each reference
page to find out the intended purpose of a particular element. The earlier
version is much easier to work with (although I realize that it is more work
for you to set up).

Jim Dombrowski