Subject: DOCBOOK: HTML output with Jade - Problem

Hey all,

I'm having some difficulties with the HTML output. Here goes: I'm trying to
output an HTML file from a standard and valid XML file. I'd like Jade to
output only 1 HTML file but instead it seems to output one HTML file for
each structural section in my XML file (like chapter, sect1, ...).
Not very convenient (especially not for compiled HTML help). Is there a way
to force Jade into creating only one HTML file for each element that has the
?dbhtml? PI and only for those.

I'm getting desperate here. Any help appreciated.
Best regards,

Stéphane Bline.