Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: ClassSynopsis revisited again

/ Stefan Seefeld <seefelds@magellan.umontreal.ca> was heard to say:
| What about representing the relationship as an entity in it's
| own right ?
|
| <classsynopsis language="cpp">
|   <classname>Rectangle_with_data</classname>
| </classsynopsis>

I don't want to put the modifiers in attribute values because then
you can't have additional markup in them.

| may be 'inherits' needs to be replaced by different types or it should
| get further attributes to distinguish (if the language needs it) between
| inherit, implement, extend etc.

etc. is that they come dangerously close to modelling. All that
I think is necessary for documentation is sufficient markup to
do good presentation. The prose descriptions in the documentation
should describe the functionality of these things.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Success is relative; it is what we
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | make of the mess we have made of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | things.--T. S. Eliot