Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Revisited JadeTeX problem: ULINKs extend out of the page margins

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Sebastian Rahtz
[SMTP:sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk]
	Sent:	Friday, March 10, 2000 4:33 PM
	To:	docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject:	Re: DOCBOOK: Revisited JadeTeX problem: ULINKs
extend out of the page margins

	Thomas Andre Berger writes:

	 > I have the same problem with long filenames within <filename>.
	 >
	 > Can you suggest what package (or what TeX directive) jadetex user
	 > should add to get better results when dealing with these long
words.

	load the "url" package, and wrap the text inside \url{....}

	Can someone load a TeX package from within JadeTeX?
	The only thing I have in mind for this, is to edit jadetex.dtx to
add the url package,
	compile it to product jadetex.fmt and update jadetex.fmt.

	I miss the part of how to wrap text inside a \url directive.
	Do you mean writing a script to edit manually the .tex output of
	"jade"? It should be a nice (read ugly) hack, easily insertable in
	"db2dvi", between the "jade" and "jadetex" commands.

	Hope I do not miss something,
	Simos Xenitellis