Subject: DOCBOOK: itemized list in table

I have embedded an itemized list as an entry
in a table. The html looks ok, but the postscript
version I got from the dvi doesn't look right.

The first bullet looks correct, but all of the
others are shifted to the left and their bullet
is smaller.

Is this a known problem, or am I doing something wrong?

I have included the source below. I processed this with

db2dvi table_list_error.sgml
dvips -o table_list_error.ps table_list_error

thanks,
Todd.

<!doctype article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN">
<!--
 table_list_error
-->

<article>
<artheader>
<title>TableListError </title>
</artheader>

<section>
<title>Why Does this Look Wrong?</title>

<para>
  <title>table with list entry</title>
  <tgroup cols="2">
    <thead>