Subject: DOCBOOK: Question about table of contents and index

	Hello, I am looking into using DocBook to generate the on-line help and
the printable version of that help for one of our company projects.  I
have the Walsh book and have managed to get a couple chapters together
for an initial proof of concept.
	When generating the RTF format, every chapter and section in the table
of contents says it starts on page 2.  I let jade generate the index for
me and I was under the assumption that it would generate the correct
page numbers for me.  What do I need to do in order for it to so?
	I have a similar problem with the index for both rtf and html formats.
I've tried the linkends attribute, linking terms to the associated
indexterm id.  However, I can get it to neither hyperlink it or give an
associated page number.  Again, what am I going to need to do in order
to get it to do so.
	Thank you in advance for any help.

Todd Babinski
Dynetics, Inc.