At 5:29 PM -0800 3/12/00, Terry Allen wrote:
>  >/ Dave Makower <davemak@iclick.com> was heard to say:
>| 1) Is there a web-based archive of this mailing list?  I would have
>| checked there before asking my second question, which I fear may be a
>| FAQ.
>
>http://xml.org/archives/
>
>said Norm.  This archive has disappeared temporarily, along with
>those of other OASIS TCs.  We trust it will return shortly.

Sorry to be dense, but was this last comment intended to be
facetious, or do you actually have some reason to trust that it will
return?  Does anyone know why the archives are not there, or when
they will return?  Has the responsible party been notified?

| Dave Makower                                 <davemak@iclick.com> |
| Manager of Portal Architecture & Development                      |
|   iClick, Inc.                 |   (914) 872-8030                 |
|   120 Bloomingdale Road        |   (914) 872-8100   fax           |
|   3rd Floor                    |   (914) 872-8000   main          |
|   White Plains, NY  10605      |   http://www.iclick.com/         |