Subject: RE: One Word User's Suggestions to DocBook under NT (was RE: DOCBOOK: Dockbook under NT)

My concern was more for my client. I get the hang of Emacs, Xmacs or
something, when I get my Linux develop box up and running. I was looking at
for a solution to my current client documentation needs. DocBook would
exceed anything that they do, but process was tedious for me... I would
expect a full-fledge revolt -- include being burned at the stake --, if I
suggested for this development team.

As for alternatives, I wasn't looking for an alternative to Linux. I was
looking for an alternative to this current process. I understand that the
processional tools are quite nice and can allow people like myself to work
in the SGML/XML code and users to work in a visual mode for print or the
web. Unfortunately, this is just not within the current budget.

I just want to give others a heads up, if they were expect something like
Word or Frontpage.

Later,

Jeff