Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook: lists within lists

Brendan J Simon <Brendan.Simon@ctam.com.au> writes:

> Anyway, I've changed the document to use itemized lists instead.  I just use
> <emphasis> to get my keyword emphasised.
> BTW : <emphasis role="bold"> doesn't still causes italics output for me.  Is
> this correct ?

There's no "bold" definition at the default stylesheet (IIRC).
Use this on you stylesheet:

(element emphasis
  (if (equal? (attribute-string "role") "bold")
      (make sequence
        font-weight: 'bold
        (process-children))
      (make sequence
        font-posture: 'italic
        (process-children))
  )
)

Regards,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>

Setor de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.