Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Docbook and XSL stylesheets

hi
On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, sebastian wrote:
> madhu writes:
>  > for instance my structure for jadetex is like this:

> why people persist in the world of "virtex" baffles me. forget
> virtex. make jadetex a link to "tex", full stop.

have a heart  for us mortal human beings.may be i should have written structure
in my linuxbox.. i have not done any thing since installing all the packages
downloaded  from cygnus and this is the defualt

 > actually, my jadetex is a shell script:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> test -f "`kpsewhich jadetex.fmt`" || fmtutil --byfmt jadetex
> exec tex -fmt=jadetex -progname=jadetex ${1+"$@"}
>
> sebastian
should i assume that this script should be named jadetex and delete the virtex
from my system. and everything should work fine .

any help, more help rather

thank you
regards
--
maddy

           "There the eye goes not;Speech goes not,nor the mind.
            We know not,we understand not;How one would teach it"