Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: page numbers in TOC

[ let's move this thread over to docbook-apps, folks --moderator ]

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> but since I had to change the loading of hyperref (implicit=false to
> implicit=true), I fear for the results. If people can tell me of any
> nasty results, I'd be pleased.

Is this also related?  Since switching to jadetex 2.15, all of our
chapters, chapter TOCs and refentries start on odd-numbered pages in
pdf.  It's as if we had set %two-side% to #t in the stylesheet (which we
haven't).  We're getting a lot of extra blank pages....

---
Bob