Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Struggling with PSGML

Jean Jordaan wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I keep asking the most embarrassing questions. (At least, I find them
> embarrassing.) Now PSGML won't start. It worked fine on GNU Emacs and
> W95 last year. Now I'm trying with Xemacs on W2K. I open an sgml-file,
> and as soon as the DTD should be read, I get a backtrace like:

Jean,

I don't know much about this either, but I am trying to get psgml 1.2.1
going with XEmacs and linux at the moment.  A couple of guys have been
patching, and one of them is currently responding to my enquiries on the
xemacs-beta mailing list.  You might like to drop in on that list with
some of your questions.

Yours faithfully,
Peter
--