Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: More Newbie Questions

[let's move this thread over to docbook-apps --moderator]

Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Devin Weaver <devin@sonalysts.com> was heard to say:
> | 1) all my html docs don't specify a bgcolor atribute for the BODY tag but
> | everyone elses seems to specify it as #FFFFFF
>
> You can add this to your customization layer, if you wish.

I know you all gonna wana smack me upside the head. but my RTFM abillity must
be failing right  now.
I made a driver (custom.dsl) which changes the bgcolor.
But how do I link in the custom.dsl into my main catalog file so when
sgmltools calls jade it uses my new driver by default?

Thanks :-)

--
I'm telling you that the kernel is stable not because it's a kernel,
but because I refuse to listen to arguments like this.