Subject: DOCBOOK: where to get tools

I came across a reference to docBook and thought I'd try it out.  But I
have to say I've been frustrated in trying to get going.

I haven an SGI running IRIX and a Windows NT system.  I went to the
oasis site and the docbook site and have made little progress.  Can
someone tell me if the following makes sense to do.

- get jade
- get some docbook docs
- try to use jade to build examples

is jade and/or other docbook tools available for the SGI (irix)?  Or do
I have to use linux?

Herc