Subject: DOCBOOK: Administrivia: where is norm?

As some of you know, I just started working for Sun Microsystems
and (in a project totally unrelated to what I really do :-) got
asked to bail out the horribly botched list configuration at
OASIS.

I've been totally swamped for two solid weeks. Things should be
better by the end of this week and I'll make an effort to get
caught up with the list traffic again. And explain the delay in
getting 4.0 out the door.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | To create a little flower is the labour
http://nwalsh.com/            | of ages.--Blake