Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: FrameMaker+SGML docbook template

> If you do not mind my asking, where did you get the 3.0 version of DocBook
> for FM+SGML? I have been trying to do the same thing with a web site
> nis-www.lanl.gov.....but I can never get to their ftp site.
> If this was the same one was it difficult to install?
> Thanks for any information you can offer :)
> Shawn

Frame is delivered with Docbook 2.1. Somewhere on the net, I found a docbook
3.0
implementation for Framemaker including the EDD and a template.
on ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/docware/framemaker/
you can download it on
http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/docbook-intro/obtaining-and-installi
ng-framemaker-sgml.html

you can find information about how to install it, general information on the
docbook implementation from cygnus can found at
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/docbook-tools/

Gautier