Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Inquiry: state of the art of Win32 DocBook?

/ Bernd Kreimeier <bk@lokigames.com> was heard to say:
| with are WinNT shops. I would appreciate hints and
| annotated references on Win32 DocBook sites and tools,

Until very recently, I was using NT. There are Jade binaries for NT
and the Java XSL processors all work under NT. The stylesheets are
platform independent. The only wrinkle is getting TeX to work (if you
want JadeTeX or PassiveTeX), but it can be done.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | When we are tired, we are attacked
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | by ideas we conquered long
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | ago.--Nietzsche