Subject: DOCBOOK: sgml editors

I started out using psgml as an editor for docbook documents. Recently, I downloaded a beta version of an sgml editor, sgedit, which I have yet to see mentioned on any of the docbook lists I subscribe to. If you are looking for an editor, check out www.tksgml.de/ My initial experience with this editor has been quite positive. It is currently available for linux or windows.
--
Kevin M. Dunn
kevinmd@hsc.edu