Subject: RE: Re[2]: DOCBOOK: General roadmap questions

<snip>Whew, strong words, which don't fit my experience at all.</snip>

Yup, we really didn't like it.
I'll just say we found XMetal counter-inuitive and awkward for large amounts
of text. We also had to use many many mouse clicks to do our work. I'll take
my uppity opinions about XMetal off this alias, but if anyone wants to know
more they can mail me directly.

Pam Mandel
Technical Communications Manager
Nimble Technology Inc.