Subject: Re: Re[2]: DOCBOOK: General roadmap questions

Since I am a former Arbortext employee, I will refrain completely
from comment, but please move future posts on this thread to
docbook-apps.  If you don't, I will :-)

And please remain civil.

/ John Eadie <jae@c-art.com> was heard to say:
| Hi Stephen,
|
| There are other vendor choices than the ones that were suggested
| to you.  In some ways ArborText's products could be said to be the
| best, but I don't know that they are best for anyone starting out
| with *ML, or being the main tool if XML is your orientation.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | There are infinite possibilities
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | of error, and more cranks take up
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | unfashionable untruths than